Enjoy Life!

Migration of posts from old blog to the forum.
Protero
Site Admin

Enjoy Life!

Post by Protero » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:05 am

Today it rained.  Southern California doesn't experience much rain throughout the year so when the skies turn grey and water falls, we welcome it.  It is a time of the year here in the United States when we are supposed to remember those things in life that we are thankful for.  We just had an election and whether you agree or disagree with the outcome, we must at least be thankful that we are able to express ourselves.  We can criticize, poke fun at and share stories, good or bad about our president without fear of punishment.  I'm sure life could be better, but it could also be a lot worse.

For that reason, I would like to share a video clip that I have had in my archives for maybe 10 or so years. It is not fetish related at all.  There is no trampling, no feet, no women, nothing sexual of any kind.  But, if you would like to see something beautiful that can relax your mind for a few minutes, please take the time to enjoy.  When I watch it, I feel relaxed and I am mesmerized by it.  On a day like today, it is a good clip for the soul.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.