Marks on the face from Interactive Trample 4

Migration of posts from old blog to the forum.
Protero
Site Admin

Marks on the face from Interactive Trample 4

Post by Protero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:27 am

So I wake up this morning feeling a little tired and saw my face.  Yikes.  Lynne really did a number on me yesterday.  Flip flops might look rather sweet and innocent, but when used by someone that enjoys trampling, they are not.

We had a friend stop by in the morning and Lynne and I tried to think of a good story to tell her.  I thought of using the "I dropped the exercise ball on my face" excuse, but I think I used that before.  Then we thought that we would just say that Lynne and I were play fighting and wrestling around (which was partially true depending on how you look at it, hah).  I was going to go with that because I don't like to lie, but it just looked so bad that I decided to try to slap some of Lynne's make up on it.  I had no clue what I was doing.  I just grabbed a cotton ball and blotted it against a color that looked kind of like my skin color and blotted it on my face.  The color wasn't exact, but it was close enough.  The friend came and went and no questions were asked.  I am sitting here now with make up on, but both Lynne and I chuckled as our friend walked in the door.  We both looked for any sign of recognition with respect to the marks on my face.  But fortunately there was none.

Here's what I woke up to.  Lynne just laughed as she took the picture.