White Sock and Black Tights Trample Request

Migration of posts from old blog to the forum.
Protero
Site Admin

White Sock and Black Tights Trample Request

Post by Protero » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:54 am

We had a request for some face trampling and stomping using white socks and black tights. The gentleman also wanted my wife to force me to smell her socks before she stomped on my face. Even though I hate bad smells and didn't like smelling her socks, it was the easier part of the clip. After my wife through I smelled her socks and feet long enough, she did some back trampling. Even though there were no heels, and she is a small girl, you can see the red marks on my back from her abuse. Not to sound like a baby, but it hurt more than I expected. Maybe the friction of the socks on my bare skin. After some digging in my back, I had to flip over. This is where the pain began. She stepped on my face, stood on it, kicked it and stomped on it.  Everytime she slapped me with her foot, I saw a bright light in that eye. It got me a little scared, but I tried to take it. There were a couple times when I almost reached up as she was standing on my face and had a foot on my throat. She does everything full weight. There's nothing for her to hang on to and her balance is pretty good. This all adds up to a very sore face, nose, eyes, and mouth on my part. My lip is right now and I can taste the . My eyes feel like someone rubbed them with snow and my nose feels like i had a cold for a week and blew my nose with sand paper. Even the back of my throat hurts. Towards the end, she shoved her small foot down my throat and it took everything I had not to gag. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for the request. My wife thoroughly enjoyed it. haha

These clips are available in our Silencio VIP section: VIP Link
See How to become a VIP for more information.