More Trample From Japan (Part I, Clips 1-3)

Migration of posts from old blog to the forum.
Protero
Site Admin

More Trample From Japan (Part I, Clips 1-3)

Post by Protero » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:52 am

I literally have around 8 hard drives hooked up to my computer at any one time.   I am the type of person that never seems to get around to organizing their stuff, but rather buys new storage to accommodate my poor organizational skills.  I was attempting to clean up a section of one of my drives today and came across a great Japanese trampling video.  I seemed to have downloaded this from somewhere back in 2010 (or before, since that was the last modified date on the file).   I enjoy Japanese Trampling Clips, but typically they contain a lot of "chaff".  When I say chaff, I mean a lot of other stuff outside just pure trampling.  They might contain facesitting, foot worship, whips, licking, toilet, fellatio, etc.  Some of these I enjoy seeing, but others kind of ruin the video for me.  This video though seemed to be all about trampling and foot domination.  I would like to share it with you.  It is a verrrrry long clip and runs around 2 hours.  I am chopping it up though to make viewing a little more manageable.  I wrote a little script to pull out 10 minute chunks and will post those over time.  I have searched and searched to see if I could contact someone about it, but I have no idea where it came from.  If you are the producer and wish for me to remove it, just let me know.  It is my hope however that you allow us to continue to enjoy your great work.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content