Does music make it better?

Migration of posts from old blog to the forum.
Protero
Site Admin

Does music make it better?

Post by Protero » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:42 am

I believe there is a combination of music and trample styles that when they come together create an even better, more enhanced viewing experience.  I started to make a blog post of a clip that I thought was slow, sensual, and very attractive to watch, but I decided to go a different path with it.  I'll copy what I was going to write...

I mentioned before, sometimes my mood and tastes change.  I like variation and variety on a central theme.  The weather here in our part of the world is a little rainy at the moment.  The clip that I'm posting just looks great right now.  It is a nice slow methodical trample by two women.  There is nothing fancy about this clip.  The women are wearing nylons, in short jean shorts and black tops.  One woman has black nylons on, the other tan colored nylons.  The action is quite simple when you watch it, but it is nearly 7 minutes of continues breaking down of the guy underneath them.   The guy starts out strong, but these young women slowly and somewhat sensually begin to break him down.  You can see his body becoming weaker as they stand there and move around.  It almost looks like a dance.

Then, I stopped writing and thought... Hmm.. This could would be great with some music that complements the style of trampling.  I decided to do a little experiment and took the video and overlayed some music.  My opinion is that the video with the music is greatly enhanced.  The music draws me in and helps me to focus on the movements of the girls.  Slow, steady, sensual, punishing... All words to describe what is going on.  I love how broken the guy appears at times.  The music seems to add to it in a way that is hard to describe.

Do you think the music enhances the video? or do you prefer the clip as is (without music added)?

Slow and steady trample (without music)

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Slow and steady trample (*with music*)

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.