I wonder...

Migration of posts from old blog to the forum.
Protero
Site Admin

I wonder...

Post by Protero » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:40 am

I remember several different occasions when I was younger where I saw a friend of mine stepped on or walked on by a girl without any kind of fetish intentions (or so I thought).  I'll give an example.  When I was in P.E. Class (We used to call it Gym, but I believe the rest of the United States and World for that matter, call it Physical Education)... Anyway, when I was in P.E. Class, I remember a time when we were split up into teams.  Boys and girls were on the same team and when one set of teams competed, the other teams would be on the side lines.  Well, as I was on the 'field', I glanced over to my left and remember seeing a friend of mine laying on the floor.  I then remember seeing a girl walk up to him and begin to step on him and stand on his back.  Full weight standing on his back.  I do not know why she did it or if he said anything to warrant such treatment, but at that age, and not understanding anything about the chemistry in my body, I was fixated on the event.  What was unfolding before my very eyes was something that I desired.  I remember several such occurrences throughout my life.  I am not in touch with either of those people any more, but I wonder if my old friend has grown into a trample enthusiast.  I wonder if there was anything going on in him back then.

I believe people have potential in them to develop one way or another, some more so than others.  My gut is that he had the potential to become a trample lover.  I have seen him near the feet of quite a few people in our youth and I am betting that he still has some of that desire at present.  If the world did not judge, and we were all free to discuss our lives without worry of rebuke or disdain, it would be interesting to have a discussion with my old friend and ask him about our youth.  To see if he had that spark and what happened to it.  Did he pursue it, or did he let that potential die out.  What path did he take? Just for curiosity's sake. :-)