Sexy Time... yeaah

Migration of posts from old blog to the forum.
Protero
Site Admin

Sexy Time... yeaah

Post by Protero » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:27 am

For those of you that are familiar with Borat, hopefully you got a little chuckle out of reading the title of this blog post.  For those that do not know "Borat", you can find a quick video of him here: Borat's Sexy Time

So I was watching a clip the other day and thought I would share it.  To me, this woman, the clothes she wears, and the way she tramples appeals to me.  There is a large amount of sensual-ness in the way she stands and walks on the guy.  I grew up in a conservative household and the term sexy was not used very often. I find myself shying away from the word and looking for alternatives.  Sensual, attractive, hot, etc...  All words that feel gentler on my tongue than saying the word sexy.  I know, it is very absurd for me to feel that way, but it has been ingrained in me.

What I deem as sexy is for a woman with a nice shape to be clothed in a certain fashion.  She would not be nude, but she could wear clothes that are form fitting (close to her body).  She would wear clothes that made her look like a woman, but also gave her a certain strength.  I absolutely love Cher and I think she is very beautiful woman.  But with that said, do you think this is sexy?

She is gorgeous, yet when I see her in an outfit like that, I don't see her as attractive or sexy.  I would much rather be trampled by her wearing the following outfit than the previous one.

Maybe it is my conservative roots, but what is attractive and sexy in my mind, I am sure is not the same in others.  So, my question for the day is... What do you consider to be Sexy Trampling? Here's a trample clip that I find to be "sexy" and sensual.  I'd love to see or hear about yours.

Enjoy

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.