Our first facesitting clip

Migration of posts from old blog to the forum.
Protero
Site Admin

Our first facesitting clip

Post by Protero » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:13 am

We have had several requests to do some facesitting clips, so tonight Lynne said.. "Let's make a video with some facesitting".   I love my wife's behind, so I thought... Sure and thought it would be a lot of fun.  I was half right and half wrong :-)

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife's behind.  I am very attracted to my wife and her precious behind.  But, being under it on camera is a different story.  This  wasn't the first time we did facesitting, but usually, when I cannot breath under her, I simply lift her up so I can breath.  This time, I had to stop myself because we were recording it.  I am very out of shape as you can see, and my lungs run out of air very quickly.  I think Lynne took advantage of that to punish me a bit and have her fun with my suffering, because she would position herself just right so that it would create a seal over my face.  There were times when I could not breath at all.  Other times, when I could just a hint of air, it was such a struggle that my jaw and nose would hurt so bad, that I thought they were going to pop from the pressure.  Her bottom is soft, but when it is bearing down with her full weight, even the little skirt she was wearing would cause the friction to slightly burn my face.

When Lynne finally got off my face, she looked down at me and said 'You are crying??'  I told her that it hurt and she just laughed at me.  Sometimes, Lynne can be pretty cruel :-) haha.. hope you enjoy our first facesitting clip.  I think there will be more to come, but it will be up to Lynne.  I will suffer for her if she wishes to do more as I love to watch it after the fact! :-)

These clips are available in our Silencio VIP section: VIP Link
See How to become a VIP for more information.