Let them eat cake...

Migration of posts from old blog to the forum.
Protero
Site Admin

Let them eat cake...

Post by Protero » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:38 pm

So tonight, Lynne wanted to do a facesitting clip.  We have always enjoyed facesitting with our time together, but we never really recorded it to share with others.  That is starting to change though.  In addition to the love I have for Lynne, I am very attracted to her, and love to see her sitting or standing on a face.  I love the shape of her legs and her bottom.  When I see her, I can't help but enjoy what I see :-)  I think that is why we are starting to film just a bit of the facesitting.  We both enjoy seeing her on video and remembering the experience that we had.

Tonight, Lynne had the idea to eat cake while she sat on my face.  Her facesitting is not light and when she finishes, my nose is almost as worked as when she stands on my face.  She threw a towel on my face before she flicked the camera on.  There's a level of dominance involved when the face is covered.  She could walk over to me and I could not see her.  It was almost as if I was put there to only be her seat and not function as anything else.  When she came and started to sit down, she pulled the towel off my face, and started to eat her cake.  I could hear her munching away.  I think I mentioned this in my last facesitting post, but I have not learned the art of timing my breaths.  When we do it off camera, I don't really worry about breathing as I am able to move my head around or lift her up to get a breath.  But on camera, my mind goes into this state where I don't want to move and ruin the video for the viewers.  So... I just lay there and when I run out of air, I panic.  My lungs are no where near a swimmers and I run out of air rather quickly.  Fortunately, she re-positions herself just enough so that I can catch a quick breath before she plops back down.  She doesn't sit light either.  I remember watching clips of Mrs. Jackson (Facesitting Lady).  She had a way of bearing all her weight down on her husbands face.  Lynne seems to have that knack as well.  When she let her weight sink down, at one point, my eyes were going crazy.  It was as if I could see this super bright light.  Even though my eyes were closed, I was being blinded by this light.  It is hard to explain, but those that have been facesat probably know what I mean.

She finally got up and we watched the clip together.  We both enjoyed it and hope you do to.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
solidsnakextm

Re: Let them eat cake...

Post by solidsnakextm » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:30 am

I just wanted to say I found your site through Fetlife and this forum is great! I love original content. You seem to have a great marriage. Thanks for sharing!
Protero
Site Admin

Re: Let them eat cake...

Post by Protero » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:01 pm

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it. I'll try to keep it updated. Feel free to spread the word. I noticed you responded to one of our few facesitting clips. We do a lot of facesitting, but it isn't typically recorded. We can record more though if you like them and I'll post them here.