Shopping trip today with Lynne and Sofia

This will serve as a repository of information from our blog and any new experiences we have to share.
Protero
Site Admin

Shopping trip today with Lynne and Sofia

Post by Protero » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:09 pm

Lynne and Sofia wanted to go shopping today, so we headed down to the mall. After what felt like an eternity of shopping, we grabbed a bit to eat at a burger joint inside the mall. While we were sitting there, somehow the discussion turned to the video store. Sofia enjoyed hearing how people enjoyed her clips and asked when we could make more. I was caught a bit off guard and mumbled something like any weekend, next weekend? And she turned to Lynne and said "How about today?". Lynne and Sofia looked at me, and I scrambled for something to day. I reminded them that I just ate, but Sofia said, "well, we can still do it later". I didn't know what to say, but I agreed.

Fortunately for me, at the end of a long day of shopping, both Lynne and Sofia wanted to just go home and relax. They postponed my punishment until next week. In a way I am happy, but in a way I would've just liked to have gotten it over with because now I have a whole week to think about the upcoming pain.