No Mercy Trampling

This will serve as a repository of information from our blog and any new experiences we have to share.
Protero
Site Admin

No Mercy Trampling

Post by Protero » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:23 am

Here's a short clip from a recent trampling with Lynne and Sofia. Lynne has a way of being able to position her weight so that she cannot be moved. I don't know how she does it, but at times, I cannot get her off of me no matter how hard I try. This was one such occasion. Lynne and Sofia were doing some face and head trampling. Lynne was really enjoying herself and did not want to get off. After nearly an hour of trampling, my strength was somewhat sapped. Even though I outweigh Lynne by more than twice her body weight, she positioned herself on my neck and face in a way that I could not budge her. The whole time, Sofia was standing on the remaining part of my face. I was starting to black out. My strength gone, I tried in vain to lift her, slide her and move her any way I could. If she had not kicked my hands away repeatedly, I may have been able to eventually slide her off my neck. Lynne is a veteran at finding my week spots though and grounded herself well. The more I struggled, the weaker I became. At times, I decided to give up but then my survival instinct kicked back in. I don't know how some people are able to turn that off. Hopefully this clip isn't seen as annoying due to my flailing, but rather seen as enjoyable as you watch two lovely Filipina women having a wonderful time trampling over a neck and face.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.